Who is Rich J anyway

My photo
Trials and tribulations of following interests when getting 'past it'.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Pew pew and run last click...

So tonight is club night and I am hoping to test my X-Wing squadrons and my post 'Most Wanted List' Netrunner decks. MWL was a way to purge some of the crazy combo cards that were making it into every Netrunner deck - not sure that it is going to work but we'll see,

X-Wing wise I am going with a Force Awakens themed lists - Poe and the Falcon (although using Luke as a stand in for Rey/Finn) for the Resistance and a First Order Tie swarm with Omega Leader in charge.

Netrunner will see Apex as the runner and back to Jinteki RP for the corp. No idea how they will work out but again I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment